Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tis' the Season to be Jolly!

Hiii my fellow readers, boy oh boy do I miss blogging!-- It is so sad I wish I had more time for my blog :( but with the semester finishing up everything is just piled on meeh right now! BUT yess its the season to be JOLLY! I love love love the Holiday season! It is just so festive and everyone is usually so happy! I love the late mall hours too bc I love night time shopping.  Dont you guys wish there were a 24 hour mall?! i do! hahah

Anyways! Tis the season for Sequins! Have you girls seen all the sequin stuff out there lately.  I personally like it, but some ppl are iffy about it! I guess it just has to do with how you wear it and what it is.  Sometimes Sequins can be going overboard, but they are perfect for all the Holiday parties and Esp for New years! This is the only time you can get away with wearing all this sequins stuff! Also, I loveee alll the velvet or velour! The velvet dresses are just soo classy-- Well it depends on the dress too, but if your going to wear velvet I hope it is classy bc velvet is known to be a classy fabric! =) 

Here are some cute pieces! 

This is a BCBG Generation Velour dress-- Super cute!

ZARA Sequin Dress-- Just the right amount of Sequins. -- Not too Flashy




Sequin Tights?? UHHH-- i would NOT recommend! Could be too flashy. But hey if you can rock em go for it!

If you wanna go with sequin bottoms- the shorts might be a better option! =) (Express shorts)


Xoxo
Alvi Jay







No comments:

Post a Comment