Monday, November 14, 2011

Another reason to love fall... the TV shows!!

Happpy Monday Everyone! I hope your all doing well. Sooo another thing about Fall that I love are all the TV shows! There are a handful of TV shows I follow thru the season and I lovee them!! Right now, im currently watching Gossip Girl, Revenge, Hart of Dixie, Modern Family, and 90210! I watch other shows as well, but these are the ones i keep up with religiously! I know there are other good shows like the ringer and Vampire Diaries-- but I don't keep up with these. 


Anyways, if you guys dont know this already I am freakishly obsessed with Gossip girl!! AHHH! I even have a gossip girl discussion board on Facebook. Hhaha I know im lame but thats how Obsessed I am with the show.  

Here is a clip from the last episode which I watched like a bajillion times! i lovee chuck! Do you think they will get back together?!? i really hope so, but then again I really like the prince as well.. I dont know! Poor chuck!! Cant wait for tonights episode! 


REVENGE! -- this is my other new obsession-- its so away from the normal shows that we see and i love the suspense in this show.  Emily is soooo good! I wonder if she is really in love with Daniel?? I cannot stand Jack btw! ughhhh he makes meeh so mad-- maybe because I like Daniel so much better! hahah Lets see what happens this week!



90210- This LA show is so fun, just because it is sooo LA! The fashion on this show is so LA chic and all the characters show the different types of people you find in LA-- from the rich spoiled girls to the normal girls who are trying to make their way in LA. -- And then you have the rich Gay boy! and now theres a cowboy?!?! Yes b/c LA is soo diverse!! I dont know if i Like him or not yet-- maybe b/c his cowboy hat just bothers meeh! thoughts?!?


Hart of Dixie- This is a new show for the season and it is a totall Hick show! haha it is kind of slow but I really like Rachel Bilson and I love that shes a doctor! We ll see how this show turns out!

Modern Family-- I LOVE this show! its hilariouss! My sister got meeh into this show n its really my weekly entertainment :D 

Please feel free to share your thoughts!


Thats my Gossip Girl Discussion board on FB! Feel free to join or check it out.  Im trying to get it restarted again! =) 


xoxo

Alvi Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment