Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Combat Boots!

Hi hi hi! So for someone who loves shoes, I have just realized I do not write about shoes at all! how sad! So todays topic is all about Combat boots-- for guys and girls!  So these boots are a little edgy and from talking to my friends and what not-- not everyone feels comfy wearing them.  I guess it really depends on your personality and your own style, everyone has their own style and some things are just not meant for everyone!


I personally do like them, but I guess you can say i am a bit 'edgy' and 'funky' when it comes to the way I dress, so i wear them, but let meeh tell you it took meeh some time to really get use to them! And as for the guys-- Not many guys can wear them.. when I showed em to my own brother he laughed at meeh and said he'd never wear them! sooo they can really go both ways-- but if your looking to change your style or just try something different-- Combat boots are def something different! Try em out :)

So many different ways to wear them! 

Steve Madden. 

An easy way to add edgyness to your ensemble! :D

So for guys, it is a little bit more risky, but if you can do it go for it! =)


If Joe Jonas can do it, so can you?! haha

Enjoy! 

I know I am not posting much right now but it is because of school and finals! im still trying to write as much as I can tho! 

xoxo
Alvi Jay








No comments:

Post a Comment