Monday, October 24, 2011

Things I've made!

hi hi everyone! Finallly Cali sees some cooler weather! thank god, I was so excited this morning! And i hope it stays cold and we don't have 90 degree weather in Nov! ufffff. Anyways So lately Ive been into making a lot of things so I just wanted to share what I have finished! haha.  I can be such a grandma sometimes, but honestly its fun and if anyone is interested, you guys should try it too!

So we all know faux fur is really trendy for this season and so I couldn't really find a faux fur vest that I was in love with of one that fit meeh correctly and therefore I decided to make one! (it took a long time tho) But it was a fun ride haha! n No i did not do it all by myself becuz I am not so pro yet.  I have an old lady neighbor friend who helped meeh out with it but with both of our skills it turned out kinda cool! =D

I bought the fabric from LA and here are the results::: tell meeh what u think!









For the lining-- I used a lighter grey silk. And lining is probably the hardest thing to do! 
















And Also, I love knitting-- haha I picked up knitting when I was in Highschool and I ll always make a scarf or 2 for the season.  So here are My scarves :D






Knitting is really easy for anyone that wants to try it! 

Hope you all enjoyed seeing what I've made. Stay tuned till next time!

xoxo
Alvi Jay




No comments:

Post a Comment