Monday, October 17, 2011

For the guys. :D

Hiiii Readers! Happy Monday.. NOT! I know most of us really don't like Mondays as they are just so tiring after an amazing weekend, so I guess that is why I like to post on Mondays! hehe Anyways today I think its time to talk about the guys and guys fashion! I was out over the weekend and I was talking to one of my friends how its so imp that guys have good hygiene! (well girls should too) but it was funny bc my guy friends were telling meeh how they check out girls' feet to see if they are clean! So I am hoping most of you girls get a regular mani/pedi, but guys dont be ashamed to do so! Its just a way to keep your hands and feet clean, theres nothing wrong with a mani/pedi once in a while! 

Anyhoo, Guys what are you all wearing lately?? I have not even kept up with your trends, so I am sorry! haha sometimes I wish I was a guy and just did not have to worry so much about my hair etc etc! haha jaykay I actually loveee being a girl. Okie lets get to the bottom of the story, guys stay clean and dress well! Okie I did some online shopping for guys. Fall's must haves!



 Zara Blazer!
 Zara Double Breasted Blazer!
Zara Sweater.





























                     

Fall Hair Trend!


Okay, I cannot copy the pics from the other sites, but urban Outfitters and Armani Exchange also have some cute stuff!


Also more Fall must haves:

-Scarves
-Straight leg Trousers
-Knits

I' ll post more for you guys sometime next week! 


xoxo
Alvi Jay

Oh n PS: So I love promoting for friends, bc people are trying to do the same thing I am doing with my blog so I ll always love to help out. Some friends of mine have started video Blogging and here is their vid: 





There is the link! go and support them and like it!! =) 









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Support Alvina!!!! Now I must go buy a zara sweater because i realize I don't have any of this right now lol

    ReplyDelete