Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012's Cat Eye Shades!

Hello readers! How are you all doing today?? Well First of all, I wanted to throw out there that I am looking for people interested in writing for StyleKaNasha, bc unfortunately I dont have enough time!! So I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little annd it is all in goof fun anyways! So if you have an opinion and want to write please contact meeh! :D


Anyhooo! Have you ladies seen the crazy shades that are in for this season??? Question: Are they sexy, sleek, or a bit too much?!! Well I guess that is for you to answer. Just depending on your style and what you are looking for-- these fun shades-- that are 20's inspired can be a bit tricky to buy/wear! If you are considering them-- don't get the ones that are too sci-fi looking and find ones that look good on you! I have seen soo many out there-- but for meeh-- with my small face, I have yet to find the RIGHT pair! Enjoy ladies and have fun and please keep in CLASSY! 

Proenza Schouler-- The ones to the right may be a little too sci-fi!

Prada! These are fun if they look good on you!!

Prada!-- These are interesting!

Miu Miu!-- One of my fave brands bc they always go funky!

Chanel! They always like to keep it classy! =)











 
Hope you guys enjoy these fun shades!

XOXO

Alvi Jay!














No comments:

Post a Comment