Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring fashion look-- CHECK!

Helllo everyone.. wow it has been a while since I have been posting :( Life, school and everything else has taken over, but of course once your a blogger you miss writing posts-- So here I am taking the time to write a post even if its a short one! Whats up with fashion nowadays??! Do you guys like it?? I actually love fashion right now-- I guess you can say its back to the 'hipster' look. The very careless type of look, but still 'carefully' put together! If that makes any sense.  Here are some looks that have inspired my spring 2012 Wardrobe!

  
Obsessed with Orange lately!         

Loving the Trousers and Harem Pants in any color!

The florals and the the prints!
I put this in-- b/c the hipster look has really inspired my trends lately so here are some real Hippies! 
The modern Hippie. 


Cannot forget the colored shoes!! love love love! <3
All the fun Colored accessories!





So here are some fashion inspirations for Spring 2012! I hope you enjoy all the different looks! =)

Xoxo

Alvi Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment