Saturday, January 28, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new!

helloo readers! How are you all doing on this beautiful saturday afternoon?! I am really behind with my blogposts and its making meeh really sad that I don't have enough time for my blog anymore :( school kicked off and its going to be a hectic semester and so im hoping I can find writers for my blog to keep it alive since I will not have too much time anymore! But I will keep writing as much as I can b/c I do enjoy blogging! hehe


Anywaysss I know I am a little late, but seriously out with the old and in with the new for 2012!! So whats the best way to do this?? HAIR! Changing your hair can do sooo much and honestly make you feel like a whole new person sometimes.. whether you chop it off or simply just change the color! For those of you who have been following my blog from day 1-- i blogged about the ombre-- if you still have it, its time to get rid of it! Try something new.. it is the perfect time to go light if thats what you have been wanting to do. I personally love black hair so ive had black hair for a reallly long time now. I did do the ombre over the summer but I got bored n came back to my dark hair! <3 haha.  What about highlights?? Try something new. Freshen up you flavor! Its a new year-- new YOU!
'For fashionisers in 2012, hair is all about revivals and evolution' !




Still see the gradient effect-- but its a lot more subtle!
Or stick to the Dark hair! =D

Browns. =)








Boys-- You guys too! Don't go dying your hair or anything haha, but change up your hairstyle. I know soo many guys that have had the same hair style for YEARS. come on its finally time to try something new please!!



Xoxo

Alvi Jay!


No comments:

Post a Comment