Monday, January 16, 2012

hello!

Hiii Readerss! Happy 2012 to all of you! I hope you all had a great holiday season-- so sad that the holiday season is over, but it is a new year and we have so much to look forward to within this year! Ive missed blogging, but since I was on vacation I did not get much time to write! Soo has LA really even had a winter yet?? are we going to have a late winter or just jump into spring?!  Well it doesn't matter because we'll jump right into Spring fashion :D




Ok soo I must say we all really need to appreciate everything we have b/c we are so fortunate.  After visiting a country like Pakistan, you really learn to realize how fortunate we really are! try taking cols showers and not having electricity all the time!! -- but the crazy thing about all of this is that even though the country is not so fortunate--fashion is still a big part of their lives.  I mean i Saw Hermes billboards all around and for those of you that know how expensive Hemes is you understand what I mean!! 


Also,  its crazy how fashion in different countries varies sooo much! As I was traveling this holiday season I noticed that fashion is a big part of every country, but its so different from country to country.  I had soo many pics for my blog, but unfortunately I lost my camera in my travels back home :( so I don't have any pics to post anymore! But I must say no matter what the economy looks like anywhere around the world, people are concerned about fashion and what they are wearing.  

Pastels, colors, and more colors! That is what spring is going to all be about, colored jeans are still out there?? I wonder how long they will last--they are def going to go into the spring season but I feel like if you don't already have  pair of colored skinnys don't even bother because you are just a little too late!


Just for a start here are Spring 2012 Color charts for Guys and Gals! 


I love all these colors. Sooo springy! a mix of brights and pastels.  





Guys!-- you guys can wear colors too, don't be afraid to do so! =D


Okay I will be writing a lot more very soon so stay tuned!

Xoxo

Alvina 

No comments:

Post a Comment